CMOs InTravel | The Forum for Travel Marketing Specialists
Advertisers Can Reach More Than 7.5 Million Engaged and Qualified Travelers on Mobile Devices
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 30, 2013--
Mobile Media Summit 2013, As mobile usage among consumers continues to skyrocket, brand advertisers are seeking ways to reach qualified audiences at specific locations. To address this opportunity, MediaShift, Inc. (OTCBB: MSHF), a leading digital advertising technology company, today announced the immediate availability of a new mobile engagement platform that enables brands to reach travelers while at airports and hotels.
Through this immersive, end-to-end platform, brands can now target and remarket to this highly-desirable audience throughout the entire browsing session. Brands are seamlessly integrated into a user experience through sponsorship and native advertising opportunities. The company’s mobile network currently reaches more than 7.5 million unique users per month.
- CMO Council Contributes to Development of Future Asia-Pacific Marketing Leadership (sys-con.com)
- gyroVoice: Can CMOs Master the Customer Experience for Hispanic Shoppers? (forbes.com)
- Is the Future Bright for CMOs? (digiday.com)
- Why CMO Job Security Is Rising (forbes.com)
- The new CMO: An old dog with new tricks (andrewdod.wordpress.com)